Ultra low-power radio modules for high-performance devices
• Designed to reduce BOM, optimize supply chain and certification time
• Powerful 48 MHz Cortex M4 with up to 64 kB SRAM and 256kB Flash
• Large number of peripherals, digital interfaces and GPIOs
• Low-power 868-915 MHz radio for LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK
• Antenna connection available as u.fl connector or 50 Ohm pin
• LoRaWAN ready to use examples for STM32CubeIDE and Arduino IDE
Your magic wand for any IoT application
The Move-X MAMWLE series offers low-power, LoRaWAN-compliant radio modules based on STM32WLEx microcontroller by STMicroelectronics. Powered by a powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 with clock frequency up to 48MHz and paired with up to 64kB SRAM and 256kB Flash, they are suitable for the most demanding tasks. Their high computational capabilities make the MAMWLE modules the perfect core for devices in any kind of applications.
• Smart meters
• Supply chain and logistics
• Building automation
• Agricultural sensors
• Smart cities
• Asset tracking
• Street lights
• Parking sensors
• Environmental sensors
• Safety and security sensors
• Remote control applications
The MAMWLE modules embed a low-power Sub-GHz radio for LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK in the 868-915 MHz band with up to +22dBm output power; two on-board power amplifiers for maximizing power efficiency at different TX power (programmable with a step of 1 dB within 32 steps); and a high quality 32 MHz TCXO and RF matching network guarantees great stability during transmission.
μA in standby mode
Easy RF integration in your design
The MAMWLE are designed to be easily integrated into any PCB offering two assembly variants.
• MAMWLE-00 and MAMWLE-02 provide antenna connection through on-board u-fl coaxial connector to avoid dealing with RF signals on the application PCB.
• MAMWLE-01 and MAMWLE-03 provide antenna connection through 50 Ohm pin, for you to create your own antenna design such as PCB antennas and SMA connectors.
Other modules with the WL
Small Size Big Resources
With 37 GPIOs, a small package (15.5 x 16.5 mm LGA) and huge set of peripherals, the MAMWLE are perfect to manage any application board. Digital interfaces: I2C, SPI, I2S, LPUART, USART. 12-channels ADC with 12 bit (up to 16 bits) SAR ADC. Complete set of low power comparators and timers. DMA, 12 bit DAC, watchdog. Thanks to the flexible pinout, those features can be used simultaneously and multiplexed to optimize PCB routing.
- CORE: STM32WL
- Multiprotocol LPWAN 32-bit Arm®Cortex®-M4 MCUs, LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK
- 128KB -256KB Flash, 48KB – 64KB SRAM
- Rich peripherals: ADC, DAC, DMA, Comparators, Timers, independent watchdog & many others
- Ultra-low power features
- INTERFACES: 2xSPI, 3xI2C, 2xUSART, 1x LPUART, 1xJTAG, 1xSWDIO
- SIZE: 16.5mm X 15.5mm X 2mm
- CLOCK: 32MHz TCXO, 32.768KHz XTAL
- TX POWER: low power path (up to +14 dBm) high power path (up to +22 dBm).
- RF OUTPUT: Two assembly variants:
- 50 Ohm u.FL connector
- 50 Ohm pin